It’s Episode 30 of Emergency Pants – it’s a little long, but we heard you like it that way.
- Shane represents at the Omaha Tweetup!
- Snarky Cards!
- Breaking Bad News With Baby Animals!
- Pat McCurdy is awesome!
- The funniest text message Bridget ever received!
- Shane and Bridget are censored!
- Even yet still more listener love – thanks for the reviews and comments!
- Excessive use of exclamation points!
- Jamie sums Bridget up in his blog!
- The big, bulging, veiny euphemism contest!
That’s right, we’re having a contest, people. Send us your favorite euphemisms. Multiple entries are welcome, and, in fact, encouraged (seriously, they’re not a myth.) You can email us at emergencypantspodcast at gmail.com, leave us a voicemail on Skype – emergency-pants.net – or leave a comment on the site to participate. A winner will be selected and Bridget will design a stitch based on the winning phrase – and hey, if the winner wants it, we’ll even send it to them! Or not. We don’t want things to be weird between us. We’ll move as slow as you want us to, baby.
Like the show? Let us know! Leave us a review on iTunes or comment on our site! We think that kind of thing is super cool – like you.
Download: Episode 30