Apr

Episode 41: The Heartbreak of Hyperhidrosis of the Groin

monkeylogo

Episode 41 of Emergency Pants has us loving LOTS of things.

Permanent link to this article: http://emergency-pants.net/2009/04/14/episode-41-the-heartbreak-of-hyperhidrosis-of-the-groin/

Oooo! I am going to download the ep now! I clicked through on the book link and my favorite part was Amazon asking “Do you want it delivered …?” Baby, you know I do!

I’ll sign for that package.

Pow! Good one!

Ok. I totally just listened to ep 41 and had a grand ol’ time laughing along with y’all. Balls ARE hilarious! And what makes it all the more so is how seriously they take themselves. Lighten up, fellas.

Thanks so much for liking my neighbor video! I just want to point out that a) it’s a woman and b) she was out there again this evening (3rd time I’ve seen her) and she mixed it up a bit. I took another video, but I think one is just enough.

5. Rachel says:

On the subject of balls, I have to agree with Tara. Balls are hilarious! But they aren’t something I think about & then follow that thought with “ohhh yeeaahhh…” Also, glad I don’t have them.

6. Rose Howard says:

So I am dying to listen to this episode, but I’m taking my drivers test and various other things today, so I don’t think I will have time! Tomorrow morning I vow to listen to the pants.

:D

Thanks for backing me up, ladies. Shane had me worried that I was abnormal there for not thinking about balls all day long.

8. Nessa says:

Bridget, I laughed at Shane sitting on his balls too. Balls are funny!

Great podcast again guys! Thanks for the mention! I’m glad they came ok. :D

No, thank YOU, Rose. :)

My balls ache just reading these comments.

Also, glad you all enjoyed the episode. I hurt from laughing after we did this one.

12. Keri says:

Can I just say how fearful I was that the video was going to be of my brother-in-law, because, according to my sister, he does similar warm-ups on their sidewalk before he goes running. When she told me that, I almost died laughing, as I did watching this video and picturing my sister having to watch her husband do the same thing out her front window.

That is one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard, Keri. :) I would not stand for that. I mean, you might as well just go outside and drop your pants, my reaction to it would be the same. “What the HELL are you doing??? Get back inside! What the hell is wrong with you?”