Episode 46, in which Shane and Bridget are recording in the same room! Bridget ran away from home and THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE OMAHA! Also – the mystery episode! What conversations were actually recorded? Hard to say. Here’s what we might have talked about:
- Toilet paper
- The most unintentionally hilarious thing Jim has ever said
- Bridget visits with high school Laura, her witty husband DJ.
- Buttercup and Dumpling are adorable birdies and also objects of torture
- Grits to Glitz. We just love em!
- Bridget’s Mom is stalking Friend of the Show Jamie. Sorry, Jamie!
- Shane gets an awesome present (cover art, anyone?) created by the lovely and talented (and durty, durty girl) Ruby42!
From Shane: This episode features some pretty embarassing audio glitches due to the way we recorded the podcast (with both of us in the same room). That’s also why it’s late going up! Thanks for being so patient!
Download: Episode 46