Jun

Episode 51: Special Gift

ferrariguy

Enjoy episode 51, complete with Special Gift and Happy Ending!

We’re planning an awesome anniversary show and we want to hear from YOU! Call Emergency-pants.net on Skype and leave a message or email us a mp3 at emergencypantspodcast@gmail.com and tell us your favorite story or moment of the podcast so far. Then we’ll play it during the super awesome one year anniversary extravaganza!

We’ve got an archives page now! Lookit!

***Offer may not be honored. Funding may not be available.

Permanent link to this article: http://emergency-pants.net/2009/06/16/episode-51-special-gift/

1. Jamie says:

When I grow up I hope I can be as cool as Ferrari guy.
    He must be beating the ladies off with a stick.

Or maybe just beating himself off…

2. Nessa says:

I wonder how much it is to play Ferrari man’s guitar.

I forbid you being anything like Ferrari guy in any way, Jamie.

Nessa: “Play” his “guitar,” huh? I gotcha. *wink* :)

4. Sutrannu says:

Thought I was going to make it through the podcast without drawing anything. Then Shane pulls out, “Spikes… on my back.”

This was probably one of the most fun episodes to record in recent memory. I found myself wandering back to thoughts of how ridiculous ferrari guy is while at work today, too.

GOD that guy’s a douche. I kinda feel bad for him. He probably spent all his money on that car, and has to live in it. The only clothes he has are his white jeans and half-mesh shirt.

You think the special gift might be a serenade? [shiver] I can’t tell you how bummed I was that I didn’t get to download this and then upload it to my iPod last night so I could have it for work today. Sigh. Luckily, I got to hear it when I was working on another job here at Bubble Off Plumb Productions Inc Galactic Head Quarters (BOPPI-GHQ).

7. Karen says:

You guys KILLED me with this one.

I made you a special picture, just in honor of Shane’s awkward briefing.

Get it here (Ooh, that’s what she said)

Tuesday nights are not the same w/o downloading the funky-fresh new episode of emergency pants and the anticipation of listening to it on Wednesday at work. Sigh.

Shane – maybe THIS would’ve been the time to do both yours and Bridget’s voices? I think so.

Nice adapted image Tara. :D