Episode 52, in which Bridget breaks down over the lack of response from the listeners and Shane asks you to just *look* at what you did!
- Shane needs a badass nickname, preferable one that will make a badass acronym
- Sutrannu made Shane – with spikes!
- Johnny Murder wrote a song about Ghost Sex that is awesome
- We love Keyboard Cat! Especially when he accompanies Hall and Oates or Usher!
- Food Network’s foul temptress, Giada De Laurentiis; also the Neelys are totally gonna do it on TV!
- Bridget apologizes to frogs
- Mimi made this and made Bridget cry (in a good way)
- Rachel and Will sent Bridget a care package filled with Pain and this awesome stitch – thanks guys!
- One more time – Pain. Go listen to them. We LOVE THEM. We’re playing Antidote for you in the podcast. You are welcome.
- Excuses are hilarious
- Ah, sweet Rose. You know what you did. Thanks!
- Blog love for Bridget!
Don’t forget – we’re planning an awesome anniversary show and we want to hear from YOU! Call Emergency-pants.net on Skype and leave a message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us your favorite story or moment of the podcast so far. Then we’ll play/read it during the super awesome one year anniversary extravaganza!
Download: Episode 52