Jul

Episode 58: The Really Big Shew part 2

wendys580

More anniversary/birthday goodness, headed your way.

Can you believe we made it a whole YEAR? Tony, Shane, and Bridget read your emails, listen to your messages, and play some of your favorite bits from the podcast. Join us on this trip down memory lane, won’t you? Thank you!

Thanks to all of our listeners, you guys are all swell. Your hair looks terrific!

Special thanks to:
Keri, who is always on the podcast – IN OUR HEARTS.
Amy and Bay at Grits to Glitz
Nessa at Stars and Tartan
Jamie aka Mr X Stitch
Rosemoo
Jodi
Shaebay
Chedderfish
High School Laura and her husband DJ
Custardfairy
Tara
Ben

Permanent link to this article: http://emergency-pants.net/2009/07/29/episode-58-the-really-big-shew-part-2/

1. Shae says:

Bleh, my voice sounded crappy. *curses the evil virus I had at the time*

The reason my email address is xoshaebayxo is because I’ve had the same email address since 7th grade and just kept using the same thing for all sites.

Both 57 & 58 were hilarious episodes. I snorted at work several times it was so funny. XD

2. Sutrannu says:

Beautiful. Wonderful. Hilarious.

Also,
    Cunt Pickle.

3. Nessa says:

both shows were hilarious! Loved it! Congrats again and Derek says cunt.

Oh, my goodness! Now that I’ve listened to all of both episodes, I have to say that everyone else’s favorite moments are my favorite moments, too. And I loved that you played them on the Really Big Shew!!! I laughed so hard, I cried. I wish it had been in public. Alas, it was at home. But it startled my cat Hector twice! That’s gotta be good for something, right?

And finally, thank you for saying “cunt pickle.” I love that phrase!!! It makes no kind of sense whatsoever, but it is fabulously festive as far as filthy dirty phrases go.

Congratulations on a year of podcasting, and here’s to many more years to come!

Totally wonderful! It was really great hearing the voices of some of the other interweb fans! Thanks for sharing and happy happy happy anniversary!!!!

PS: Tony, you are SO right, we need a whole episode with Bridgets mom. And YOU have to be on it too!

:D

Shae, you sounded fine. :)

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. You guys rock my socks. :)