Aug

Episode 59: Pants Party

your-ep-cast

Episode 59 – PANTS PARTY! Everybody’s in this one! Shane, Bridget, Tony and Jamie hang out in their fuzzy feetie pajamas and talk about boys. A very specific part of boys.

Permanent link to this article: http://emergency-pants.net/2009/08/04/episode-59-pants-party/

1. Lia says:

I recall seeing that video on EFUKT a while back…..had about the same reaction…..>shudder<.

I was crying when I heard Shane’s reaction……tears……really.

The four of you together……magic.

2. ponyinarope says:

I’ve been known to say “home slice” and “home skillet”, but it’s highly likely there’s something wrong with me.

I also love Obsessed. As a former psych student, OCD is one of my favorite disorders. Is it just me, or is that one therapist John (who was helping the chronic picker), really lousy? Seems like his patients are always quitting.

The one man one jar segment was awesome, I almost died laughing.

Great show!

Minute 16 — all the boys crying — I cannot type; I am laughing too hard. Can’t breathe! Brilliant!!!

4. Nessa says:

Best lines ever –

Shane – you got to learn the names of that shit.
    Bridget- why, so it comes when you call it?

Hahahah!

5. Shae says:

I love 1 guy 1 jar. The first time I watched it I was stunned and watched the whole thing with the open mouth, jaw on the floor look that is usually seen only in cartoons. One of my most favorite gifs ever is the 1 guy 1 jar om nom nom one.

6. Holly says:

Jesus Christ, B! Now I have to go to Moo & Oink and take pictures to post online. I’ve been in Chicago three times now without knowing about the glorious Meat Love that is Moo & Oink.

I’m going to go watch the dancing anthropomorphic slaughter beasts again.

7. snuggiecult.com says:

Pants parties aren’t quite as cool as Snuggie parties. May the Snuggie be with you all!

Ok guys. I have to say that the entire episode was comedy gold. Tony, Jamie, I love you.

Also, I can’t get the image of a little dog who was only kissed three times with a sad violin out of my head.

Also also, Ben’s little bit at the end rocks. Ben you are awesome. Nice cursing :D

-moo!

9. julie says:

that was the best non-’best of’ episode ever. i was crying at my desk at work today and it had nothing to do with hating my job.

Thanks, guys! It was a blast to hang out with my three favorite people (besides my wonderful husband, of course) so I definitely hope we can do this again. :)

Bay – I was laughing so hard at that it actually made my head hurt. It never fails, I can’t NOT laugh at it. Jamie, Shane and Tony know this, and therefore it should come as no surprise when they receive the court documents regarding my attempted murder. :-|

Rose – Ben’s message made me laugh. :) Also, I am going to describe things as “fuckin’ awesome” a lot more from now on.

Wow, lots of great feedback! And a few new names! I’m so excited, I just can’t hide it!

12. Amy says:

Look out. Shane’s about to lose control…and I think I like it.

I have to agree with the crowd this time. I was listening to the episode while I drove around at lunch, and I nearly hurt some pedestrians from laughing so hard.

Btw, I think the Tom Hanks we’re looking for is the one from Turner and Hooch. The part where the dog ate the car. I tried to find it on YouTube, but I couldn’t locate that clip. I swear, though, that when Shane says “No. Oh, nooo,” it’s a perfect Tom Hanks. Only better.

Can we show Tom Hanks the One Guy One Jar video and see what he says?

Rawr,
    Amy

13. snuggies for dogs says:

Thanks for sharing information. I’ve written and shared my thoughts about this on my blog.