Oct

Episode 70: Stuff. And Things. Also, Junk.

stuff

Episode 70: You know. That one. With the thingie. And stuff. You KNOW.

• Shane has trombone legs after a strenuous workout at the gym. DAMN YOU, LINDSEY! *shakes fist at sky*
  • Send us stuff with You Send It! Or don’t. It’s cool. We don’t want to pressure you, baby.
  • Yay for DJ Yoda! Especially this!
  • Yay for DJ Mike Relm too!
  • Rose sent us a link to these Star Wars dog costumes. Discuss.
  • Shane’s cat Maus is special like this cat except even more awesome!

Permanent link to this article: http://emergency-pants.net/2009/10/20/episode-70-stuff-and-things-also-junk/

I just have to say this – that trombone legs clip makes me laugh til I CRY.

Fun episode. Love the long Shane story from the gym. And the Charley video rocked.

Also, you guys are awesome.

*Dance, dance!*

You seeeeeeee?

So great.

Best unintended double entendre from this show: Minute 44:56, Bridget: “She will still jump on anything that dangles.”

Love this episode as much as any other! You guys rock. All the kitty talk is a little bittersweet for me today, but it still rocks.

4. Surtannu says:

Twitterpated means “in love.” It’s from Bambi. Holy crap, it’s in UD.

How could there not be a mash up video relating that to twitter addiction?

Yes, I remember quotes from Bambi. Suck it.

Thanks, guys!

Rose – I didn’t even try to do the accent because I always do it wrong, but it REALLY adds to it.

Bay – I just saw about Hector, and I’m so sorry. He looked like a really amazing cat. Also – Shampoo takes after her Mommy! *badumching*

Ben – Yes, sir, sucking it, sir. :) Seriously, though, THANK YOU! I could HEAR the word being said in my head, I could actually hear the voice actor from the movie, but I could not figure out where it was from! I kind of think of twitterpated in regard to twitter as not having anything funny/good/interesting to say. Like being constipated, but instead of getting uncomfortable and bloated, you just become preoccupied with how empty and meaningless your life is. I mean… I IMAGINE that’s what you would do… Um. Yeah.

6. Surtannu says:

So, I’m seeing the clip slowed down by half, with voice overs in a low, morose tone. “What’s wrong with Bridget?” “Oh, didn’t you know? She’s ‘twiterpated.’” “Oh fuck no. I thought she had it goin’ on.” “She hasn’t left the house in a week.” “Keeps talking about ‘new friends’ and ‘lady’s with hot dogs.’” “I caught her googling for ‘john and jane urinals.’ Said something about too long to the bathroom.”

7. Shae says:

This episode was freaking HILARIOUS. I’m so glad I’m alone in the office today because I imagine everyone else would be concerned for my safety or my sanity because I was laughing like a madwoman.

8. Jamie says:

This doesn’t relate to the episode, but I needed to share it.

So the object of the game is to bounce your nuts off of your opponent’s nuts, with the hopes of eventually proving that yours are the hardest?

This game makes me feel funny.

10. Keri says:

Shane: “What’s that from?”
    Bridget: “My life!”

Hilarious.

11. snarkypants says:

Damn you, Bridget. Dayam yoooo! (What? I’m a Texan.)

I have spent the last week downloading Jonathan Coulton songs. I had to resign my Geek Cred Card when I learned what I’ve been missing out on for so long. iTunes loves me. Loooooves me.

I will NOT apologize, this was necessary! :)

13. snuggies for dogs says:

Thanks for sharing information. I’ve written and shared my thoughts about this on my blog.