Jan
2010

Episode 80: Pottycast

Episode 80: BEN! He draws stuff for us. He even makes us videos! And now he’s on the freaking show! And I’m abusing exclamation points as a result!

Permanent link to this article: http://emergency-pants.net/2010/01/12/episode-80-pottycast/

1 ping

1. penny nickels says:

Um, there wasn’t nearly enough Hamster Talk in this pod cast.

2. penny nickels says:

Also! Speaking of poop/stall etiquette-
    My best friend likes to enter the public bathroom, pick a stall next to someone, and then be as loud as possible. He likes to put his hands flat on the stall walls yell “Arrrrrrrrghhhh!!!” and shake them. Then he says the person next to him will try to wait him out, but he won’t relent. When the person finally exits their stall, my friend exits right behinds him, and then picks the sink right next to his victim to wash his hands. Then he tries to talk to the poor bastard. “WOW! Did you hear that?”
    He says they usually turn red and look like they want to punch him.

3. Surtannu says:

Hell, I want to punch him.

4. Kelly says:

mmm… Bridget? Shane? What the Hell was that? I thought what we had last week was special, and here I find you both blatantly consorting with other podcast guests… Clearly we weren’t as special as you made us feel like we were… Players!
    Nah, just fuckin with ya! Nice job Ben! It’s fun, right?

Can someone write us a song called Hamster Talk? Preferably to the tune of Straight Talk by Dolly Parton?

Oh, and here’s the whole “hamster talk” comment. In case anyone wants to see it. :)

7. Surtannu says:

Hamster has my vote for the least lyrical word in the English language.

No more hamster talk, ham-talk — hold the hamster please.
    Hamster, Hamster talk — I know now Sex means Money
    Don’t talk to me about f__k, b__ch, c__t or c__k
    No more hamster talk — hamster talk in my box

‘Cause I like to f__king swear like a f__king f__king f__k
    And I like to f__king f__king f__k like a f__king f__king f__k
    But don’t f__king f__k my f__king box with f__king words like “f__k.”
    ‘Cause I’ll f__king unsubscripe when I’m done writing “f__k.”

Hamster, Hamster talk — I’ll tell you how I feel
    No more hamster talk for me – f__k you. New year, new deal
    Hamster talk is what I hate, and when I hate a speak
    Don’t need your hamster talk in my box any more, you freaks.

8. Surtannu says:

P.S. wordpress doesn’t like swears. Not that many, anyway.

Ben – that is AWESOME.

Also, now I feel all powerful. EVERYTHING I SAY BECOMES REALITY!

10. Lia says:

Eventually she will feel God-like.

And then where will we be?

11. meagneato says:

Thanks for the hello! :)
    ::Full Disclosure:: This was my first time actually listening all the way through an Emergency Pants podcast (per Ben’s insistence), and I think I was smiling the whole time. Bridget, your laugh is absolutely delightful. :)

12. Surtannu says:

(psssst) Lia, I’m following the same ol’ tribe-looking-for-a-god scenario. Lavish Bridget with gifts and praise until she gets used to it.

Then throw her in the volcano.

13. Shae says:

Shane – When I see your name I think it is a misspelling of my own, so it confuses me, too.

Also, if you guys don’t like my emoticons I’ll put them in this little emoticon suitcase and go.

DON’T LEAVE US, SHAE!!!!

I pointed it out because I’d never seen Shane use it. :)

15. Shae says:

Okay. *unpacks emoticons*

:D
    XD
    B=====D

Oh, oops, wasn’t supposed to let that last one out.

16. Kelly says:

@ surtannu – what an amusingly devious plan! I happen to be making her something right now… I’d be happy to give it in contribution towards this cause… ; D
    Also, will her having Volcano Insurance protect her from being tossed in one? I don’t think she has any YET, but she has been mentioning it on FB…

@ Shae – I too mistake your name for Shane’s! Also, I <3 your emoticons… particularly the penis and balls…
    ; D
    (o)(o)
    he he… boobs…
    and yes, I meant to do that one!
    : P

Ben is so freaking *win*.

1. When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw 'em Back! | 7Wins.eu says:

[...] The Quotes « Life After Lemons…How to fix a bad day and make it a good day.Watch Jonas! Season 1 Episode 10: Love SickFunny Orkut Status Message | Mr OrkutFranke James » Blog Archive » No one will know, except youEpisode 80: Pottycast – Emergency Pants [...]