Apr
2010

Episode 91: Dick Move, Pelican. Dick Move.

Hey. Hey. Hey. C’mere a minute. I wanna show you something. It’s EPISODE 91!

• Old dudes dig me.
  • What would you do if you were president?
  • Cheryl sent us these awesome cards
  • Hi, Julie!
  • Keri: We are very, very, very sorry. Really!
  • Ben made this piece of awesome inspired by last week’s podcast. Is there nothing Ben can’t do?
  • The show Life has convinced us that animals are jerks
  • This mating dance would be hilarious with a third wheel, wouldn’t it?
  • Eagle Man. Nuff said.

Permanent link to this article: http://emergency-pants.net/2010/04/06/episode-91-dick-move-pelican-dick-move/

Pelicans ate my baby!

I hear they control the weather and wrote the screenplay for Glitter!

3. ponyinarope says:

I saw a few episodes of Life over the weekend. Best thing I saw was a male fish who was protecting the female he just mated with…meanwhile she’s mating with another male. What a slut!

4. sutrannu says:

I am now dedicating my life to the scientific pursuit of developing a process to condense the derision in Bridget’s voice when she says, “Miracle Whip” into a viscous substance that can be canned and sold as a sandwich spread.

Apart from that:
    I’d like to build on your legislative suggestions and broaden them. How about, if it can be proved that your commercial, or any other form of broadcast, lowered the “knowledge of the truth” of any individual or group of individuals, you are sentenced to complete 3 credits of higher education in a course that focuses on critical thinking or social studies, paid for at your own expense + community service.

That is all.

5. vegkat says:

For Joe Biden: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_83MEuLoz9Y

6. shaebay says:

I maded a video for you guys – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMmnTw910uo

I would outlaw whistling. Nothing else, just whistling. Okay, and I might require Joe the Biden to be in my oval office (if you know what I’m saying) several times a day.

I’m a true weirdo/outcast kind of gal, and so I have done so many weird things without noticing. One thing that was pointed out to me a few years ago was my strange habit of randomly going, “doot-doo-doo” after certain actions. Apparently I had been doing that for almost a year before someone asked me why I did it. And as soon as someone pointed it out, I stopped.

7. lia says:

The choreography of the video and Bridget’s words were perfection.

8. sutrannu says:

Weird/annoying things: I had a dorm room to myself for a semester in college. I got hold of a case of Big Red from a big-box and chewing gum became a habit. I started taking my gum out at night when I brushed my teeth and sticking it on the sink. (This is where the story ends, if you have a roommate.) I started, without realizing the oddity, washing the gum in hot water before I stuck it on the sink. One night the perfect, clean, little ball of gum from the night before was still sitting there, and I added the two together.

I had a little troop of 1″ diameter gum-marbles before I realized I was probably loosing my mind.

I threw all the gum out, and got some more friends.

Beat that, suckers.

*cracks knuckles*

When I got bored in class in grade school, I would put glue on my fingertips, let it dry, and peel it off as though it were shedding skin. I’d have a pile of them in my desk by the end of the day.

1. Julie says:

I’ve done this as well. *whispers* I’ve even tried it as an adult.

10. Julie says:

Hi Shane and Bridget!

If I were president I’d outlaw Truck Nutz. I can’t even think of a good reason for those to exist.