Episode 34 of Emergency Pants features the story of a brutal attack purportrated by poultry on a powerless prepubescent. Also: alliteration.
- Worlds collide! Shane and Bridget bond over idiocy they deal with on a daily basis
- Worlds collide AGAIN! Bridget’s other internet home, Mr X Stitch is having a contest – and next week we get to announce the winner. Cool, huh? Visit the site and comment on a post to get in on the contesty goodness!
- Bridget has a flashback to horrific experiences as a child on a farm thanks to the picture that serves as our cover art this week – taken by Friend of the Show and chicken lover, Jamie.
- This video makes Shane laugh! It makes Bridget laugh, then feel bad about herself, then laugh again!
- Bridget has a close encounter with “short end of the stick” guy
- Shane has the IT Guy blues
This show is dedicated to Wendy, Rose, and Simone de Beauvoir – as long as they keep their distance. About 4,000 miles, give or take.
**Note: the Kari discussed in this episode is not Friend of the Show Keri, but another Kari. Keri is not Kari, nor is Kari Keri. And Keri, you are awesome. Hi, Keri!
Also, special thanks to our hosting provider MediaTemple.
Download: Episode 34