May

Episode 45: 15 Pounds of Crap in a 5 Pound Bag

mosca

Episode 45 of Emergency Pants is filled, stuffed, and packed with all kinds of crazy crap. Then we tamped it down and added more.

• The unwashed man leaves nothing behind but the rank smell of balls
  • Our listeners rock, including Rachel, who took this picture, Penny, who sent Crying While Eating, and Kelley, who sent Cat Ladies and Laser Portraits.
  • Bridget’s former bathroom nemesis is given a moniker – the Shameless Shitter.
  • We are going LOL-less. Join us if you’re willing, call us out if we stray. We can DO this, people!
  • Bitches get served in meetings and we revel in schadenfreude
  • Bridget sings the “I told you so” song
  • Effingboring gets stitchy!

Permanent link to this article: http://emergency-pants.net/2009/05/05/episode-45-15-pounds-of-crap-in-a-5-pound-bag/

Yey for lol-lessness! I’ve used it with a few certain people, but by and large I’m against it. I’m guilty of btw and the occasional jic, but in general I’m against it. Because I’m a jackass.

2. Rachel says:

Although I haven’t listened yet, I have to say something about that picture. And that is WHAT THE FUCK.

Raych – Can I call you Raych?

I agree. I want to find out all the circumstances involved in that picture. Also, when I view it, my brain makes me think I smell poop.

Shane

OMG! Give up LOL? No! No, no!

Seriously, I can’t give up my abbreviations. I actually do LOL and ROFL with great frequency. And OMG? I say “Oh, my God,” all the time. When I’m not saying that, I’m saying, “Oh, mah gah,” which is the same thing, but prettied up for Baptists.

I admire your commitment to change, but I am old and crotchety, and I will take up the LOL banner and forge ahead into battle without ye!

OMG!

–Bay
    (ROFL and disturbing the cat)

So P.S. That easter egg bit at the end with the singing almost made me spit limeade all over my computer.

You guys rock.

moo

5. Kelley says:

A smiley face with NO NOSE ?????? Shane, all of the sudden. I’m thinking I might have to fake break up with you. :-(

:-) :-) :-) oh, and I do THIS too :o)

PS: It’s so awesome to hear you guys! You make me happy. (implied smiley face)

6. Kelley says:

I forgot to mention that the cover art LITERALLY makes me gag. I mean how … does … that … happen …. *gak*

7. Lia says:

I’m going to make myself look totally stupid here……..but when *I* hear ‘AcipHex’…….it makes me think…..Das Efex.

Ok…you can laugh at me now.

8. leti says:

nice flies in the ass, yeah! this phaty pooped in her pants, yugh!…